1) Three teams with 7 on the pitch (goalie is the 7th player).
2) Each team will be scheduled for 6 games starting 1/11 (double header).
3) Nine regular season games which are already on our club calendar on the www.naperhurling.com website.
4) Championship game will immediately follow the last regular season game on 3/15/15
5) Players can come and substitute on weeks that they are not scheduled to play. This will either help make up games people have to miss OR just give people more playing opportunities. At this point, every team will need subs every week.
6) If anyone else wants to play, there is room for 5 more right now. If we get more than that, we will have the ability to extend the season and create a 4th team.
7) The teams have been set based on a) who said they are in, and b) creating 3 relatively even teams. We looked at age and skill levels to try to create parity.
8) We’d sure like to see a few more new male and female players! Spread the word!
1/11 2 games at 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
1/25 1 game at 4 p.m.
2/1 NO GAME - To Be Rescheduled
2/8 1 game at 4 p.m.
2/22 1 game at 4 p.m.
3/1 1 game at 1 p.m.
3/8 1 game at 1 p.m.
3/15 1 game at 1 p.m.
3/?? Championship TBD
1/11 No Youth Session
1/25 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
2/1 No Youth Session
2/8 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
2/22 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3/1 Noon to 1 p.m.
3/8 Noon to 1 p.m.
3/15 Noon to 1 p.m.